2009 ANZMAC Annual Conference > Sponsors > Emerald
Free online access offer
Emerald is pleased to offer ANZMAC delegates free online access to all marketing journals.
Go to http://www.emeraldinsight.com/tk/marketing
Then click 'Table of Contents'. When prompted, enter Username: ANZMAC09 Password: marketing
Expires 23rd December 09
New and notable
- Launched in 2009: Journal of Historical Research in Marketing is the only peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality, original, academic research that focuses entirely on marketing history and the history of marketing thought. Please go to the journal home-page www.emeraldinsight.com/jhrm.htm for full details.
- Acquired in 2009: Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. Now entering its 11th volume, the journal is an established and well respected publication in the field of marketing and entrepreneurship. Please go the journal home-page www.emeraldinsight.com/jrme.htm for full details.
- New for 2010! Journal of Islamic Marketing aims to lay the foundation of, and advance, Islamic marketing as a new discipline. It will provide a world-class forum for researchers, academics, and business people where all issues related to Islamic marketing can be actively debated. For full details please visit the journal home page at www.emeraldinsight.com/jima.htm
- New Editor announced for Advances in International Marketing, Shaoming Zou. Shaoming is the Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. Professor and Associate Professor of Marketing at the Trulaske College of Business, University of Missouri, and is currently working on volume 21 of the series.
Emerald Marketing highlights
Four of the Emerald marketing journals are include in the Social Sciences Citation Index:
- European Journal of Marketing – impact factor 0.712
- International Marketing Review – impact factor 1.164
- Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing – impact factor 0.527
- Journal of Services Marketing – awaiting initial impact factor
Emerald's “Meet the Editors” feature includes interviews with a number of the marketing journal Editors. Please click here to read interviews with the Editors of: Journal of Historical Research in Marketing, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, Journal of Consumer Marketing and Journal of Product and Brand Management. The Editors outline the nature of their journals, what kind of articles they are looking for, what areas they see as emerging topics of interest in their field and a good deal more.
Emerald's marketing journals have already registered over 3 million article downloads in 2009 – every 10 seconds someone in the world downloads an article from the Emerald marketing collection.
For details on current calls for papers for all Emerald journals – including those from the marketing subject collection - visit our special issue page.
For information about Emerald's marketing book collection, visit our marketing books page.
Contact our Publishers, Richard Whitfield and Martyn Lawrence.